Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
- Gates Open Thursday and Friday – 7:00 am (ticket sales and will call)
- Saturday and Sunday – Gates open at 7:30 am
- Will Call will be open daily until 4:30 pm (except Sunday)
Will Call will be at the Admissions Gate located outside the JW Marriott across from the Tennis Courts.
- No cameras/video cameras permitted – allowed only on pro-am days (Thurs/Fri)
- No radios, TVs, signs or banners
- No alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the course
- No clipboards or items for autographs
- No coolers, chair bags, knapsacks, backpacks or bags larger than six (6) inches will be allowed onto grounds
- No firearms or explosive devices
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to enter the grounds. Failure to follow the direction of security guards, gallery marshals or championship officials may result in ejection from the grounds or revocation of your tickets without refund. Please observe the rules and regulations noted above.
The new PGA TOUR mobile policy states spectators are allowed to carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent. Fans will be allowed to receive and send messages and check data on the golf course away from play.
No video recording is permitted at any time during the week.
During competitive rounds (Saturday – Sunday), a player will not sign autographs during his round until it is completed. An autograph area will be designated, and players have the option to use this area. No autograph items can be brought in, only items purchased on grounds. (No clipboards or items larger than 8″ x 12″ for autographs.)
Must have a tournament ticket for grounds admission. Provides access to the golf course, public viewing areas and public concessions.
Complimentary spectator parking is located off of John Young Parkway South, just past the Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriot Resorts. Signage will direct spectators once they are near the resort. Shuttles will be available to transport spectators to the main entrance. For more information, maps and directions visit the Parking & Directions page.
There is handicapped parking available with shuttles to the course. There is a handicapped viewing area on #18. There is disabled seating available (limited) and wheelchairs are welcome but not provided. Restrooms are available on the course. Cart paths are paved for wheelchair or motorized scooter access.
- Concession Stands: Open to the public during play. Food and beverage are available for purchase.
- Radios, pagers, portable televisions, coolers, backpacks, picnic baskets and similar items are not permitted on the grounds any day of the tournament. Folding chairs and golf stools are permitted.
- All backpacks and packages larger than 6″X6″ will not be permitted. ALL other bags will be subject to search. Cameras are NOT permitted Saturday and Sunday.
- Autograph items cannot be brought in, only items that are purchased on the grounds. No clipboards will be permitted.
- Spectators and volunteers will not be permitted to leave folding chairs anywhere on the course, including greenside, overnight.