Need help getting here? Click HERE.
Arriving via a rideshare app is allowed and encouraged. Please route to be dropped off at the JW Marriott and follow signage for will call.
Parking Lot Hours:
During Pro-Am competition (Thursday & Friday), the first shuttle pickup will be at 6:45 AM. The final bus departing the golf course to the spectator lot will leave at 6:30 PM.
During the Championship competition (Saturday & Sunday), the first shuttle pickup will be at 8:00 AM. The final bus departing the golf course to the spectator lot will leave at 6:30 PM.
Will Call & Admissions Gate:
Admissions will open one hour prior to the first tee time Thursday – Sunday. The grounds are closed to the public on practice round days.
Admissions is located outside of the JW Marriott, across from the tennis courts. The parking lot shuttle will drop you off at Admissions. All spectators must have a ticket before crossing the footbridge entrance to the Golf Course.
Must have a tournament ticket for grounds admission. Provides access to the golf course and concessions.
Military & Military Guest Ticketholders:
We are excited to provide all active, retired, reserve and veteran’s complimentary grounds access for themselves and one guest. Since we are a limited capacity event, please be sure to reserve your complimentary tickets in advance for yourself and one guest. You must show proper ID at admissions and military guest ticketholders must be accompanied by someone with valid Military ID at admissions.
All children 15 and under will receive free grounds access. All children must be accompanied with a ticketed adult. Since we are a limited capacity event, please be sure to reserve this complimentary ticket in advance online.
Champions Club at #18 requires specific credentials for access for guests ages 6 and up.
Autographs are not permitted at the 2022 event. Please leave all memorabilia including pin flags, photos, trading cards, balls and other sports paraphernalia at home as they will not be allowed through the gate.
There is handicapped parking available in the Lakeshore Lot off John Young Parkway with shuttles to admissions, please have your handicap tag ready.
Wheelchairs are welcome, but not provided. Restrooms are available on the course. Cart paths are paved for wheelchair or motorized scooter access.
The following bags are permitted on the grounds. Anything not following these guidelines will not be permitted
- Bags smaller than 6” x 6” x 6”
- Clear Bags smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- 1-Gallon Plastic Freezer Bag
- Diaper bags and medically necessary bags
- No cameras/video cameras permitted – allowed only on pro-am days (Thurs/Fri). This includes video recording on your cell phone.
- No radios, TVs, signs or banners
- No alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the course
- No clipboards or items for autographs
- No coolers, chair bags, knapsacks, backpacks or bags larger than 6 inches will be allowed onto grounds
- No knives, firearms, explosive devices, or weapons of any kind
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No selfie sticks, seat cushions with pockets, or oversized lounge chairs
For the complete list & details regarding the PGA TOUR prohibited items policy, please visit PGATOUR.com/ProhibitedItems
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to enter the grounds. Failure to follow the direction of security guards, gallery marshals or championship officials may result in ejection from the grounds or revocation of your tickets without refund. Please observe the rules and regulations noted above.
The new PGA TOUR mobile policy states guests can carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent. No video recording is permitted at any time during the week.
- Concession Stands: Open to the public during play. Food and beverage are available for purchase.
- Bleachers open to the public are located on #1 Tee & #18 Green
- Coolers, backpacks, picnic baskets and similar items are not permitted on the grounds any day of the tournament.
- All backpacks and packages larger than 6″X6″ will not be permitted. ALL other bags will be subject to search.
- Cameras are NOT permitted Saturday and Sunday.
- Autograph items such as pin flags, photos, trading cards, balls and other sport paraphernalia cannot be brought into the event.
- Folding chairs and golf stools are permitted however, they cannot be left